These are cute.
For her behaviour, manners, attire and tongue she excelled them all.
I quite like the element of surprise, and as much as I have my ideas, I always appreciate ideas that come from other people as well, and I love the mystery of not knowing.
And these are your only two options? A lab rat or a dancing monkey?
I’ve always admired Dolce & Gabbana’s focus on femininity and the way the designers portray women in passionate, audacious ways in their campaigns.
Scarlett Johansson, Dolce & Gabbana Behind The Scenes
So, stay with me for a second.
In season 4 the Doctor told River “There is only one reason I would ever tell anyone my name, only one time I could.”
And now Matt Smith is leaving and his last episode is called The Time of the Doctor.
Is the THE SAME TIME? Is the time of the Doctor the only time he could tell his name?
Do you think we’ll actually see the moment when River finds out his name? Do you think she’ll be there when he dies?
"Born a goddess and forged a warrior."
1. Always post the rules.
2. Answer the questions the person who tagged you asked and write 11 new ones.
3. Tag 11 people and link them to the post.
4. Actually tell them you tagged them.
1. What is it that you like about writing?
This one is easy - the freedom. You can do whatever you want. You can give happiness to those who deserve it, you can give poetic justice, you can forgive or you can be vindictive. Anything goes. Absolutely anything. You don’t have to to play by anyone’s rules or accept anyone’s ideas of what is wrong and what is right. And you can make your characters happy. Or destroy them, so you could provoke strong emotions. It’s your choice.
2. If you had to conduct some form of research, what would it be about?
I stied psychology, so I’ve done many researches in the last few years. I’ve always enjoyed gender-based researches.
3. What is your favourite hobby?
Reading. Like… a lot. And sometimes going to the cinema.
4. What is your favourite type of writing/drawing utensil/tool?
A laptop :D
5. If you could buy/give something for/to someone else, what would it be (and who would you send it to)?
This may be too big, but… I’d buy an apartment. Like a vacant apartment next to mine. I won’t give it to anyone in particular and I won’t use it myself. It’ll be a spare apartment for ANY of my friends. So I could know that whenever anyone I love needs a place to rest, a clam and good place, a kind of safe heaven, they could come to that apartment.
6. What is/would be the hardest decision you have/could make in life?
It’s on a daily basis. The most difficult is to decide when it’s okay to fight for your own happiness, if that fight is hurting the people around you. I’ve never been able to accept completely individualistic point of view - “Screw them, be yourself, fight for you alone, be with someone that makes YOU happy." For me that is completely egoistic and I won’t go for that. At the same time sacrificing everything for other people is incredibly painful. The hardest thing is to find the balance.
7. What is the top thing on your bucket list? If you don’t have one, why?
So, I had to google that phrase :D Guess bucket list means “a list of things to do before you die”. I don’t have such I thing and I don’t need one. I generally live the best way I can, I make some weekly plans - who to see on Monday, what to read on Thursday and so on. I want to be able to read and I want to see my friends from time to time. That’s all I want to do before I die.
8. Tell me about your day?
It’s almost lunch and I haven’t really done anything. John Lennon was shot today, so I spend a big portion of my morning listening to his songs, trying to figure out his ideas, thinking about what I could accept and what doesn’t work for me… After that I spend like an hour in the Sebastian Stan tag, searching for a wallpaper for my mobile phone.
9. Do you have a favourite smell? What is it?
I’ve always loved the smell of coco-nut :)
10. What is your favourite game? Board games, video games, sports - everything applies.
I’m not too much into playing games :D But I like Dixit. It’s a board game with cards. All the cards have different pictures on them. You have to describe your card somehow - it can be a word, a phrase, a music tone, anything. Then the other players give you one of their cards, something that goes well with your description. Then you show all the cards you’ve collected and the other people have to guess which was your original card. You get points if some of the people guess it right. But you get none points if no one guesses it or if everyone guesses it. Like… if you have a mermaid on your card and you say “mermaid” everyone would guess it. So you have to be subtle, but not too subtle, otherwise no one will guess it. I like that game, it’s interesting to find the balance.
11. What is your favourite possession? By this, I don’t necessarily mean one that you carry with you all the time (like your phone for example), but the one that really means the most to you? If this is something that you no longer own, tell me how you lost it as well.
My books and DVDs. Other than that I don’t really have favorite possessions. So when I hear that kind of question the first thing to come to my mind is my Buffy DVD boxset ^^ There is also a book by my favorite Bulgarian writer - Anton Donchev - which is personally sighted for me. I guess the book is far more valuable, since I can always buy another set of DVDs.
Okay! This is the second time I’ve been tagged, so I guess it’s time for me to write some questions!
1. Who is your soulmate? (I don’t necessary mean a lover in your life. It can be any relative or a famous writer or musician or just anyone whose work touches you personally.)
2. Would you share a beautiful memory from your childhood? It doesn’t have to be the ~most beautiful, just something bright and happy.
3. Do you like to cook?
4. If you could pick a fictional character to be your best friend, who would you pick?
5. If you could pick a fictional character to be your lover, who would you pick?
6. Post-apocalyptic scenario: the Earth suffered something horrible, a nuclear war, a world-wide earthquake, something highly destructive. And now there is a new hope for humanity – “the oldest teaching has returned”. How do you imagine “the oldest teaching”?
7. Which is the song you’ve been listening to the most lately?
8. Do you prefer Christmas Eve or New Year Eve?
9. Do you prefer to trust mind or your emotions? Not what you usually end up trusting, but which of those do you want to trust?
10. Do you want to have kids?
11. If your soul was a color, which color do you think it would be? And, only if you want to answer that – why?